The next steps can include:
- Adding this folder to git, so you can version the
.driftignorefile and track your improvements over time
- Pushing the image somewhere central, so it can be easily used by your team
- Automatically rebuilding your own docker image when the source image changes (so you stay up to date with driftctl)
- Automatically rebuilding your own docker image when the
- Adding your docker image scan to an hourly cron job so you are notified when something drifts
We’d love to hear about your own use cases, come tell us how you use driftctl! Thanks for reading!